Policing a Saanich tent city is costing residents over $700k, Italy is blocking the EU’s ratification of CETA, the media misreports the value of sold Crown land in BC, and the federal government’s spending follies on glasses, name changes and cushions.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Saanich council approves $700,000 to police homeless camp
- Italy won’t ratify EU free-trade deal with Canada: deputy PM
- Support us on Patreon
- New report confirms former BC government sold off surplus real estate too cheap
- ‘Just outrageous’: Government spends $24k on 86 cushions for Mexico City embassy
- Word of the Week: Appraisal