Trudeau inserts himself into the Ontario strike, Alberta councillors debate municipal parties, and BC announces a new family doctor payment model. Also, Steven Guilbeault’s hostility towards energy could reduce investment.
“Family doctors are not only health care providers. We’re human beings, and so in order to provide the type of care that British Columbians need and deserve, we need the same human supports and working conditions that others do … This new payment model and the physician master agreement that were announced today are a first step towards creating those tools and supports.” – Dr. Renee Fernandez, the executive director of B.C. Family Doctors on BC’s new family doctor payment plan.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Help us out by taking our Fall 2022 Survey!
- Canadian bill would fine workers $4,000 for each day they strike
- Support us on Patreon
- Edmonton, Calgary councillors weigh in on allowing political parties at municipal level
- B.C. launching new payment model for family doctors in 2023
- Guilbeault slams oilpatch for raking in cash and sitting idle on climate action
- Word of the Week: Buy-in