BC’s Unexplained Wealth Order claims its first forfeiture candidate, the UCP invoke the Sovereignty Act on provincial power generation, and BC’s healthcare is likened to a 3rd world country. Also, Google makes a deal with Trudeau on C-18.
“These measures are not something that we want to do. They are a plan to counteract the absurd, illogical, unscientific and unconstitutional interference in Alberta’s electrical grid by a federal government that simply doesn’t care what happens to our province. We refuse to meekly accept actions which are so plainly destructive to Alberta’s economy and to the very safety and security of Albertan citizens.” – Danielle Smith on Alberta’s first invocation of the Alberta Sovereignty Act.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- B.C. couple questioned how they bought their house under new Unexplained Wealth Order
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta invokes sovereignty act, sets groundwork for Crown corporation to be ‘generator of last resort’
- B.C.’s health-care system like ‘third-world country’: MLA
- Federal government reaches deal with Google on Online News Act
- Word of the Week: Forfeiture