Is Kenney’s balanced budget feasible? The NDP calls it “mean spirited”! A BC Liberal “betrays” his party to become speaker, the federal government want to change taxes impacting small businesses, and McKenna virtue signalling in the NAFTA negotiations.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Jason Kenney proposes drastic cut to Alberta’s per capita spending, balanced budget in 3 years
- BC Liberal goes against party wishes, acclaimed as Speaker of the House
- Jack Mintz: Mere ‘tweaks’ won’t fix the Liberals’ draconian tax-reform plan
- Catherine McKenna says she is ‘done’ with ‘ridiculous’ Tory language on environment
- Word of the Week: Virtue signalling