The Trudeau government contracts with McKinsey until 2100, Freeland tries to maintain competitiveness with the US, and millions were spent on unused quarantine hotels. Also, a Chinese aircraft drifting over North America shows gaps in our defences.
“Government waste is always a problem, but waste of this magnitude when deficit spending needs to be reined in due to inflationary pressures shows that Trudeau doesn’t have the capacity or willingness to get things under control.” – Conservative MP Michelle Rempel Garner on Trudeau’s wasteful pandemic spending.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- The federal government has signed an open contract until the year 2100 with McKinsey for computer services
- Support us on Patreon
- Freeland to call for joint federal-provincial effort to counter Biden’s tax credits
- New hotel expense makes Trudeau’s $6000 night in London seem like little potatoes
- US fighter jets shoot down Chinese spy balloon off East Coast
- Word of the Week: Airship