Reports show Chinese government infiltration into Canada, the BC NDP is hiding information on doctor shortages, and the UCP plans to give money to Albertans to tackle inflation. Also, Chrystia Freeland cancels her family’s Disney+ subscription.
“The prime minister is not a potted plant. He can defend his position if he wishes. But there needs to be a meeting…and the federal government has not been willing to do the work to come to the table and sit down, prime ministers and premiers, and talk about one of the central issues facing the country.” – BC Health Minister Adrian Dix on Trudeau’s unwillingness to move on meeting about provincial health transfers.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Help us out by taking our Fall 2022 Survey!
- Canadian intelligence warned PM Trudeau that China covertly funded 2019 election candidates
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. government now masking data on doctor shortages at primary care clinics
- UCP planning flood of Danielle Dollars to Albertans, with election to follow
- Chrystia Freeland backs away from ‘out of touch’ comment about Disney+
- Word of the Week: Infiltrate