Lifelabs healthcare workers go on strike in BC, new mayors are elected in Alberta, and the BC Liberals reject the leadership candidacy of Aaron Gunn. Also, Trudeau meets with the Tk’emlups Nation that he snubbed on Sept 30th, but was he really there?
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“I have never engaged in partisanship politics or have not engaged in personal attacks. And that is what I will absolutely continue to practice. So I look forward to working with the premier and his government.” – Edmonton Mayor Elect Amarjeet Sohi on working with the province.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Unionized employees at LifeLabs issue 72-hour strike notice
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta municipal elections
- BC Liberal Party rejects Aaron Gunn’s leadership bid, he says fight ‘is only just beginning’
- Members of Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc Nation wonder whether Trudeau was listening during his apologetic visit
- Word of the Week: Partisan