A BC NDP MP mulls retirement to mediate a pipeline dispute, Rachel Notley loans $440M to an invisible company, and the feds spent $12.7M on renting cars for the G7 summit. Also, corruption in the Canadian justice system questions the rule of law.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- NDP facing an election without a quarter of its caucus as Rankin ponders retirement
- Notley promised $440M to oilsands company that defaulted on $507M loan, has no plans for construction
- Support us on Patreon
- Government spent $12.7 million on car rentals, on top of $23 million in new cars for the G7 summit
- PMO pressed Wilson-Raybould to abandon prosecution of SNC-Lavalin
- Word of the Week: Quid pro quo