Alberta moves to lift COVID restrictions, the BC Liberals elect Kevin Falcon as leader, and Trudeau’s own MP’s are questioning their pandemic strategies. Also, Pierre Poilievre shows us the power of social media.
“From a positive and unifying approach, a decision was made to wedge, to divide and to stigmatize. I fear that this politicization of the pandemic risks undermining the public’s trust in our public health institutions. This is not a risk we ought to be taking lightly.” – Liberal MP Joël Lightbound on his government’s approach to vaccine mandates.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta takes steps to safely return to normal
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. Liberals elect former cabinet minister Kevin Falcon as next leader
- Trudeau’s own party is starting to turn on him over Covid restrictions
- Conservative MP Pierre Poilievre says he is running for prime minister
- Word of the Week: Intransigence