A Canadian lithium company is being bought by China, Edmonton city council struggles with transit designs, and a Victoria biologist just wants us to think about the birds. Also, millions are required to renovate 24 Sussex Drive.
“I could probably make a passable hat using my socks but I’d much rather wear a hat.” – Liberal MP Andy Fillmore on Neo Lithium mining lithium carbonate, not lithium hydroxide, and why it’s ok for a Chinese state-owned company to buy out Neo Lithium.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Conservative party leader O’Toole calls for security review of Chinese takeover of Neo Lithium
- Support us on Patreon
- Edmonton working to address bus network redesign concerns
- New 11-storey building in downtown Victoria could harm birds, biologist says
- The problem with Justin Trudeau’s house: Canadian taxpayers have spent millions on PM’s lodgings, while official residence sits in dire straits
- Word of the Week: Security