The CBC notes that the new Minister of Environment is not a woman, Rachel Notley blames the UCP for her alcohol purchases, BC’s economic machine starts to slow down, and an effort by the media to smear Andrew Scheer is rebuffed by Conservative members.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Will Jonathan Wilkinson’s gender give him an easier time in the environment ministry?
- Support us on Patreon
- Notley accuses Tories of “corruption” in liquor purchase, before revelation it was made under her watch
- B.C. budget surplus projection continues to shrink
- I am staying on to fight the fight’ says Scheer amid more calls for resignation
- Word of the Week: Histrionics