Canada sells our security to a Chinese corporation, the CBC doesn’t do their homework on Alberta’s new energy regulator, and BC’s homeless hotels have resulted in severe consequences for businesses. Also, we detail more revelations on the WE Scandal.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Chinese government-owned firm wins $6.8M contract to supply security equipment to Canada’s embassies
- Support us on Patreon
- Premier Jason Kenney’s campaign manager hired as VP of Alberta Energy Regulator
- Hotel rooms for B.C. homeless too hasty, NDP government told
- I made a mistake’ Trudeau sorry for taking part in cabinet’s WE decision over $900M grant program
- Word of the Week: Dumping