A public inquiry finally digs into the Nova Scotia shooting, Horgan condemns those with non-BC license plates, and Trudeau’s Health Minister doesn’t take her own advice. Also, the Governor General is investigated for workplace harassment.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- RCMP were told gunman behind Nova Scotia mass shooting smuggled drugs and guns for years, warrant reveals
- Support us on Patreon
- Out-of-province plates? Take the bus if feeling harassed, B.C. premier advises
- Hajdu’s repeated flights home during pandemic cost $73Gs
- Privy Council Office launches workplace probe of Governor General’s office amid harassment claims
- Word of the Week: Public inquiry