Hate crimes are on the rise in Canada, the Alberta budget sees continued support for healthcare, and another top military commander is under investigation. Also, Trudeau and his cabinet walk out on Parliament’s Uighur genocide vote.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Horgan ‘deeply’ troubled by 717% increase in anti-Asian hate crimes in Vancouver
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta 2021 Budget Brings $18.2b Deficit and Continued COVID spending
- Canada’s top military commander steps aside following sexual misconduct claim
- Trudeau’s silence on Uighur genocide fails Canada
- Word of the Week: Right-sizing