The new Alberta UCP government is getting to work on the economy, the BC NDP is creating more red tape for industry, and Andrew Scheer unveils his energy policy. Also, Trudeau’s endorsement of the Christchurch Summit may lead to censorship of free speech.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Job Creation Tax Cut and carbon tax repeal
- Support us on Patreon
- Industry feels blindsided by Horgan’s top-down changes to Forests Act
- Scheer pitches east-west energy corridor, blasts Trudeau for ‘all-out attack’ on oil
- Trudeau, world leaders in Paris for Christchurch Call to Action summit on online extremism
- Word of the Week: Censorship