A video of Jagmeet Singh being heckled takes off in the media, an oilsands company defends Notley’s carbon tax, but who’s paying? Also, Horgan’s “slimy” remarks lead to a taxpayer funded lawsuit, lastly, some insensitive articles posted on Sept 11th.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- John Ivison: Jagmeet Singh heckler video may be his Trudeau boxing match moment
- Company defends Rachel Notley’s support for the oilsands after Brian Jean attacks NDP
- B.C. taxpayers likely to foot bill in Horgan/Wilson fiasco
- What happens when an ISIS member returns to Canada? The story of one Toronto-area man
- Word of the Week: insensitive