A Nanaimo mill is the sole producer of pulp for critical supplies, TC Energy and the Alberta government help to finish Keystone XL, and federal MPs give themselves a pay raise. Finally, a discussion about where exactly in Wuhan this crisis emerged from.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Nanaimo mill working full-speed to make pulp for medical masks, gowns
- Support us on Patreon
- TC Energy enlists Alberta to help finish US$8 billion Keystone XL project
- Trudeau, Scheer, Singh among MPs to donate pay hike to charities during COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus Expert Says Virus Could Have Leaked From Wuhan Lab
- Word of the Week: Production