New Brunswick’s election holds lessons for BC, Alberta outlines new investment strategies, and multiple cabinet ministers are found to be ethically bankrupt. Also, a secret military operation to censor pandemic information comes to light.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Judy Darcy is the 6th B.C. cabinet minister to announce she won’t run for re-election
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta outlines government-wide strategy for attracting new investment to province
- Freeland, Bains and seven other federal officials barred from official dealings with ex-envoy
- Trudeau gov’t planned to use military to monitor tweets critical of pandemic response
- Word of the Week: Political Censorship