In BC we learn that improper disposal of cigarettes can cause major issues. Canada lost over 50,000 jobs in August, and the possible implementation of a handgun gun might not solve crime. Also, we correct Trudeau on his definition of the word entropy.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Saanich tent city residents ordered to leave after court grants injunction
- Canadian Economy Loses 51,600 Jobs and Trying to Build Big Projects in Canada
- Support us on Patreon
- Handgun ban would have ‘no impact,’ police union head warns
- Trudeau Mocked For Saying Diversity Is Leading To ‘entropy’
- Word of the Week: Entropy