Christy Clark surprisingly resigns in BC, poor journalism on the Unity agreement in Alberta, Petronas cancels a $11.4B investment in Prince Rupert, and Rolling Stone’s glowing piece on Trudeau actually has a lot of errors. What else are they wrong about?
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Christy Clark resigns as leader of B.C. Liberal party, Rich Coleman to serve as interim leader
- Graham Thomson: Divisive leadership race about to rock the unity boat
- Petronas cancels $11.4-billion LNG project near Prince Rupert
- A few things in Rolling Stone’s profile of Justin Trudeau that were just plain wrong
- Word of the Week: Development