Trudeau shuffles his cabinet and creates a border security minister, many provinces now oppose Trudeau’s carbon tax, and Alberta’s NDP is equalizing and diversifying K-4 education. Also, Vancouver’s False Creek is teeming with raw sewage and E coli.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau cabinet shuffle brings new faces, several changes for run-up to 2019 campaign
- Trudeau’s carbon tax looks pretty much dead now that most provinces are out
- Support us on Patreon
- In new social studies curriculum, there’s no such things as Albertans
- Call for clean swimming water in Vancouver’s False Creek falls flat
- Word of the Week: Sanitary