Uncertainty rules the fortnight in BC, photo radar comes into question in Alberta, and the federal government spends and spends while moving at a slow pace. But no worry, there’s always your Trudeau cutout or government funded Snapchat filter!
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Uncertainty rules the day after BC Election 2017
- Photo radar under review by Alberta government
- Trudeau government close to breaking all-time record for per-capita federal spending
- Trudeau Liberals have only passed 17 government bills since coming into power
- Federal government spent $14K on Snapchat filters last year
- Word of the Week: Frivolous