The Green Party wins a federal by-election, the Alberta media tries to drive a wedge on abortion, and we find out that money laundering is way worse than we thought. Also, the Mark Norman case reaches an end with implications for the Trudeau government.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Green Party wins federal byelection in Nanaimo-Ladysmith
- Support us on Patreon
- UCP MLA-elect attends anti-abortion rally to ‘support my friends’
- $5 billion laundered through B.C. real estate, inflating home prices: report
- Federal government expected to withdraw breach of trust charge against Mark Norman
- Word of the Week: Green politics