The Alberta NDP sets aside 1.4B of taxpayer money for industry to reduce emissions, we cover Dianne Watts and the BC Liberal leadership race, free trade and Trudeau’s failed trip to China, as well as callous remarks from the Minister of Disabilities.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta sets aside $1.4 billion for industry to reduce carbon emissions
- Liberal leadership candidate Dianne Watts could have an uphill battle ahead
- Trudeau’s failed free trade trip to China
- Everyone … has a sob story’: Thalidomide survivors say they were belittled by disabilities minister>
- Word of the Week: Free trade