An NDP MLA crashed the UCP’s vaccine website, a holiday for only some shows division between the public and private sectors, and Trudeau’s inflation relief only furthers the problem. Also, Pierre Poilievre gets heckled by the media during a speech.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“First, they hurled obscenities and then started shouting at me. Was it some left-wing protester? Maybe it was a Liberal MP or staffer? No, it was a member of the media. He wasn’t interested in hearing what I had to say, and he certainly wasn’t interested in reporting it in an unbiased way.” – an email from new Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre to Conservative supporters.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- NDP blamed UCP for vaccine portal crash after NDP MLA hacked the system
- Support us on Patreon
- Holiday for some, not for others, causing hardship, confusion in B.C.
- Trudeau announces $4.5 billion inflation relief package for low earners
- Pierre Poilievre’s callous courting of Canada’s ‘deplorables’
- Word of the Week: Heckler