Elizabeth May is accused of bullying; her party says she wouldn’t be if she were a man, the BC and Alberta governments spar over Trans Mountain, ICBC losing 1.3B will cost drivers more in insurance, and we detail the federal government’s drinking problem.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Green Party defending leader Elizabeth May from accusations of bullying
- BC government strikes another blow to stop Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion
- Shocking massive losses revealed at ICBC, huge rate hikes feared
- 400 bottles of wine on the plane: Federal politicians have access to limitless alcohol on government flights
- Word of the Week: Rhetoric