The Federal Court of Appeal rejects a native veto on Trans Mountain, Alberta’s unemployment rate continues to rise, and ICBC is changing to a no-fault system. Also, the Trudeau government tries to put more regulations on Canadian media.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- In a major victory for Trans Mountain, Federal Court dismisses Indigenous appeal of project’s approval
- Support us on Patreon
- Edmonton unemployment rises again, now 2nd highest of any Canadian city: StatsCan
- After ruling it out, Horgan goes for no-fault auto insurance
- Licensing for media companies in Canada would likely be proportionate
- Word of the Week: Protest