Jason Kenney wins a historic majority UCP government in Alberta, and his promise to turn off the taps to BC gains steam. Also, the Trudeau government finally reverses course on refugees while Trudeau is being investigated again over ethics violations.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Jason Kenney wins majority government
- Support us on Patreon
- Kenney’s threat to ‘turn off the taps’ to B.C. ‘doesn’t make any business sense:’ experts
- Trudeau takes ‘sharp turn’ away from ‘refugees welcome’
- Court orders lobbying watchdog to reopen probe into Aga Khan over Bahamas vacation controversy
- Word of the Week: Repudiation