A family from China is tracked for money laundering, Edmonton needs to come up with a transit safety plan, and Poilievre fights off the little coalition of Charest and Brown. Also, the media and government imports the US gun control issue once more.
“We need that full system of justice to come together to affect the required change to keep our communities safe. I think we have the laws on the books but we need the system (to act more strongly)” – Calgary Deputy Police Chief Paul Cook on the current gun laws in Canada.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Luxury mansions. Millions in suspicious bank transfers. And concern that a Chinese businessman accused of bribery helped froth Canada’s housing market
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta justice minister demands Edmonton mayor create safety plan for downtown and transit
- Little coalition’ of Charest and Brown spar with Poilievre during French-language leadership debate
- Trudeau signals new gun-control changes coming; here’s what the Liberals have promised
- Word of the Week: Kamikaze