Alberta could shut off oil to BC resulting in a market shock, Edmonton’s LRT project cost jumps by $440M, StatsCan reports 15k more jobs while ignoring 39k full time job losses, and Jagmeet Singh walks a fine line on political violence.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- How Alberta could sow gas price Armageddon in Vancouver
- Projected cost of Edmonton’s Valley Line West LRT jumps by $440M
- We lost 39,000 full-time jobs, not that Stats Canada will tell you that
- Jagmeet Singh attended 2016 seminar with Sikh youth leader who advocated political violence
- Word of the Week: Talking points