#Welcome to Canada caused illegal border crossings, John Horgan says that drivers won’t begrudge BC’s carbon tax increase, creative math skews Alberta’s fundraising numbers, and Trudeau’s BC and Fort Mac trip spreads fake news about his pipeline record.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau tweet caused influx of refugee inquiries, confusion within government, emails reveal
- Premier says B.C. drivers won’t ‘begrudge’ carbon tax increase at the pump
- Alberta NDP tops 2017 party donations with $2.11 million raised
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blames Harper Conservatives for delays in pipeline projects
- Word of the Week: Resource