Alberta and BC show differing approaches to the drug crisis and public safety, and the federal government removes GST on rental starts and considers a grocery tax. Also, the Trudeau government gives subsidies to cricket farmers.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta overhauling prosecution practices in effort to address rise in violent crime
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. to ban drug possession near playgrounds for duration of decriminalization pilot project
- Ottawa to remove GST on new rental housing, calls on cities to end exclusionary zoning
- Trudeau Liberals handing out millions to help put crickets on menu
- Word of the Week: Housing