The BC NDP isn’t giving info on the electoral referendum, the U of A gives an honorary degree to David Suzuki, and the federal government blacks out the cost of a carbon tax. Also, the federal government is funding groups that want to stop Trans Mountain.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Vaughn Palmer: NDP stacking the deck in favour of proportional representation
- U of A dean posts scathing letter against granting honorary degree to David Suzuki
- Tories demand government explain how much a carbon price will cost Canadians
- Federal program funds summer job to help ‘stop Kinder Morgan pipeline’
- Word of the Week: Hypocrisy