Stephen Mandel is running for Alberta Party leadership, unlikely allies want to keep BC’s current political system, and many middle class Canadians are actually paying more in taxes. Meanwhile, Trudeau’s town halls allow the CBC to change the narrative.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Stephen Mandel confirms he’s running to be Alberta Party leader
- ‘It’s a bad system’: unlikely political allies fight proportional representation
- GUNTER: So much for Trudeau’s pledge – middle-class families now pay more taxes
- Trudeau’s town halls offer a master class in changing the narrative
- Word of the Week: Narrative