The Liberals threaten to call an election to keep their skeletons hidden, the UCP AGM shows the importance of grassroots democracy, and the China-funded Confucius Institute is defended by universities. Also, Trudeau overpaid $100M for ventilators.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau Liberals threaten election to keep things hidden
- Support us on Patreon
- Two-tier health care system policy resolution gets lukewarm response at UCP AGM
- Universities, school boards across Canada defend ties with China’s Confucius Institute
- Trudeau government overpaid $100 MILLION for ventilators, gifted contract to former Liberal MP
- Word of the Week: Shell corporation