Economic migrants are costing us almost $400M, GM is closing its auto plant in Oshawa, and Amarjeet Sohi “agrees” with pro-pipeline protestors. Also, Trudeau’s government stalls a probe into money laundering as a Liberal MP has a gambling problem.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Irregular migrants on track to cost Canada almost $400 million, watchdog says
- GM closing all operations in Oshawa, Ont.: sources
- Support us on Patreon
- ‘We agree with them’: Sohi on pro-pipeline protest
- Secret police study finds crime networks could have laundered over $1B through Vancouver homes in 2016
- Word of the Week: Doublespeak