The Canadian economy slumps due to coronavirus and protests, Alberta’s education plan cuts down on admin costs, and a blockade outside John Horgan’s home overshadows the BC budget. Also, we look at the foreign funded origins of the debilitating protests.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada’s no good, very bad fourth quarter might be even worse than we expected
- Support us on Patreon
- Sweeping change aims to drive dollars to Alberta classrooms, while cutting administrative costs
- Canada’s latest blockade? It’s at the end of B.C. Premier John Horgan’s driveway
- Who are the protesters? ‘There’s a lot of people that aren’t from these communities, that aren’t Aboriginal’
- Word of the Week: Bottleneck