A BC mosque is entitled to federal grant money despite terrorist ties, in Alberta the media struggles with the truth about GSA’s and Bill 24, another ex-Guantanamo captive sues the government for 50M, and we uncover the depths of Liberal corruption.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Terror linked BC Mosque receives $53K “security grant” from Trudeau Liberals
- Jason Kenney says UCP will oppose gay-straight alliance Bill 24
- Ex-Guantanamo captive plans to sue Canada for $50 million for alleged complicity in his torture
- Trudeau’s chief fundraiser linked to Cayman Islands tax scheme
- Word of the Week: Corruption