BC decides to warehouse 1.3M unused rapid tests, Trudeau is still undecided on the F-35s, and BC’s 2021 disasters unveil a gap in infrastructure and emergency planning. Also, a former CBC journalist details the problems with the mainstream media.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“B.C. has a lot of these [rapid] tests in storage. They do have a shelf life, they eventually expire. So we have to make sure we get to use them.” – Mike Klassen with the B.C. Care Providers Association.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- B.C. has 1.3M rapid tests in a warehouse, officials confirm after top doctor called it an ‘urban myth’
- Support us on Patreon
- A tale of two fighter jets — and what it means for Canada’s defence and place in the world
- Cracks in B.C.’s infrastructure revealed by extreme weather events of past 6 months
- Tara Henley: Why I quit the CBC
- Word of the Week: Cognitive Dissonance