Government plans have stalled Lytton’s rebuild, the Trudeau Liberals refuse to lift the gas tax, and the Chinese state maybe interfered in the 2021 election. Also, the RCMP commissioner tried to compromise the 2020 Nova Scotia shooting investigation.
“To rebuild to all these standards, it just didn’t fit with our community. We keep hearing that Lytton is going to be rebuilt as a model community. We don’t want to hear that anymore. We just want to go home.” – Lytton resident Denise O’Connor on the lack of progress 1 year after the Lytton wildfire.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Long road home: Frustration in Lytton one year after devastating fire
- Support us on Patreon
- Gas tax break ‘would be irresponsible’ now, federal minister says, as Liberals focus on other priorities
- China may have tried to discourage Canadians from voting Conservative
- RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki tried to ‘jeopardize’ mass murder investigation to advance Trudeau’s gun control efforts
- Word of the Week: Frustration