Misinformation from the UCP convention’s proposed flat tax doesn’t use true economics, and red herrings about GSA’s created fake news. Also, Trudeau apologizes for 80 year old wrongs for Jews, and forgets his progressive agenda with the Ugandan president.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Only ‘incredibly wealthy’ Albertans would benefit from UCP flat tax, economist warns
- Trudeau to offer formal apology in Commons for fate of Jewish refugee ship MS St. Louis
- Alberta conservatives clash with leader Jason Kenney on gay-straight alliances
- Trudeau met with the homophobic leader of Uganda, but gay rights weren’t on the agenda
- Word of the Week: Apology