A couple by-elections show the challenges for BC United’s rebranding, Google is set to remove Canadian news links in search, and BC’s children’s minister faces calls to resign. Also, a senate report shows the underfunded Arctic region’s importance.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- What does BC United’s poor byelection showing mean for the party?
- Support us on Patreon
- Google set to remove news links in Canada
- First Nations in B.C. call on minister to resign over horrific child abuse case
- Lack of resources hurting Canada’s Arctic defence, says senate report
- Word of the Week: Incomprehensible