UCP policy intends to bring power to the grassroots, BC commits to UNDRIP legislation, and most Canadians worry about fake news and distrust their media. Also, new details emerge on the SNC Lavalin scandal that cause Trudeau to change his story.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- UCP would ban easy floor crossing, introduce recall legislation
- B.C. makes ambitious commitment to UNDRIP in throne speech
- Support us on Patreon
- Most Canadians trust media, but a similar share worry about fake news being weaponized: survey
- Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from Trudeau’s cabinet, retains counsel amid SNC-Lavalin affair
- Word of the Week: Grassroots