Cancel culture strikes at UBC, the Alberta NDP calls referendums undemocratic, and Trudeau allowed disgraced MP Marwan Tabbara to run in 2019 despite allegations. Also, the media wants Canada to bend to the will of the Chinese government.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Michael Korenberg resigns as chair of UBC board of governors after he likes a tweet by Dinesh D’Souza
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta Opposition NDP label referendum bill a covert Jason Kenney power grab
- Liberals allowed MP Marwan Tabbara to run in 2019 despite sexual harassment investigation
- Feds could abandon Meng Wanzhou’s case now if they wanted to: ex-minister, lawyer
- Word of the Week: Cancel Culture