McKenna defends export of coal while condemning the US, Alberta’s carbon tax adds 75% to the cost of natural gas, a university debate on pronouns leaves free speech in jeopardy, and the federal government wants to reintegrate ISIS fighters into Canada.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- U.S. prop-up of coal is ‘wrong,’ but Canada will continue to export it: McKenna
- Patently false’: Minister slams opposition claims on carbon tax hike
- Teaching assistant who was sanctioned questions sincerity of Wilfrid Laurier University’s apology
- Canada concerned about returning ISIS fighters, Justin Trudeau says
- Word of the Week: Percent