The NDP rules out amalgamation in Victoria despite local support, the media overcovers AB MLA Fildebrandt leaving the UCP, 3800 illegal migrants in August already and a lack of immigrant integration, and the meltdown at The Rebel. What’s true, what isn’t?
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- B.C. rules out amalgamating capital region, ponders more sharing of services
- Alberta MLA Derek Fildebrandt steps down from United Conservative Party caucus
- Douglas Todd: Canada struggling to ‘absorb’ immigrants, internal report says
- Ezra Levant’s ‘damage control’ not enough for UCP leadership hopeful taking on The Rebel
- Word of the Week: Far right