The premiers meeting showcases provincial unity, a provincial plan for new nuclear technology is ignored by the media, and Trudeau’s throne speech says a lot and nothing at all. Also, we detail Trudeau’s delinquent behaviour at the NATO summit.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- With national unity under stress, premiers back a budget fix to help oil-rich provinces
- Support us on Patreon
- Group of premiers band together to develop nuclear reactor technology
- A Throne Speech that intentionally left much unsaid
- What are you at?’ Trump presses Trudeau over NATO defence spending
- Word of the Week: Delinquent