Trudeau performs a cabinet shuffle, the media highlights private Alberta medical clinics charging member fees, and problems at BC Ferries continue. Also, a TD report shows how immigration is fuelling unaffordability.
“A cabinet of 39 is not a serious decision-making body. As cabinet gets larger, moreover, the ministers get smaller. In a cabinet of 12, every minister is a player. As you pass 20, they start to blur together. By the time you near 40, they look like ants.” – Bloc Quebecois leader Yves-Francois Blanchet on the size of Trudeau’s new cabinet.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau overhauls his cabinet, drops 7 ministers and shuffles most portfolios
- NDP calls for probe into how many medical clinics are charging ‘member’ fees in Alberta
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. Ferries running out of excuses
- Canada’s Immigration Policy Driving Housing Unaffordability, Higher Rates – TD
- Word of the Week: Shuffle