Google is banning political ads ahead of the fall election, John Horgan wants us to stop whining about softwood lumber, and an anti-energy advocate is now a part of Alberta’s energy regulator. Also, Trudeau’s cabinet experiences another resignation.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Google to ban political ads ahead of federal election, citing new transparency rules
- Premier Horgan Tells MLA Tegart to “Stop Whining” about Lumber Dispute
- Support us on Patreon
- NDP government appoints an ‘enemy’ to the Alberta Energy Regulator
- Jane Philpott resigns from Trudeau cabinet, cites SNC-Lavalin scandal as a factor
- Word of the Week: Transparency