After 6 years, Canada and the US come to agreement on asylum seekers, Canada’s population grows by one million in 2022, and Canada’s conservative movement hopes for a renaissance. Also, bills for 24 Sussex Drive continue to climb.
“Five grand! You can’t spend $5,000 for electricity on lighting. One (possible) explanation for these spectacular bills is simply that the NCC forgot to turn down the thermostat. They’re just running the place as though it’s going to be filled with people.” – Energy analyst Tom Adams on the high energy bills for 24 Sussex Drive.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- U.S. and Canada Reach an Agreement on Diverting Asylum Seekers
- Support us on Patreon
- Canada’s population grows by over one million for first time
- Canada needs a ‘Conservative renaissance,’ former PM Stephen Harper tells conference
- 24 Sussex Drive is empty but the utility bills are still soaring
- Word of the Week: Renaissance