An ex-RCMP officer is charged with using information to help China, Alberta’s health minister has a mandate to review and reform AHS, and Canada is committed to the digital services tax. Also, Steven Guilbeault continues to attack the oil and gas sector.
“If it wasn’t clear before, it is now. The Trudeau government doesn’t want to just reduce emissions in our energy sector, they want to completely shut down our energy sector.” – Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe on new revelations about a federal emission cap.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Ex-Canadian Mountie charged over alleged China interference
- Support us on Patreon
- Health minister given mandate to review, reform Alberta Health Services
- Canada pushing ahead with tax on Big Tech opposed by U.S., Freeland says
- Western premiers push back as Guilbeault calls for ‘phase-out of unabated fossil fuels’
- Word of the Week: Unabated